PINK FLEUR DE SEL:
Fleur de sel salt is a French word that translates to the flower of salt. Pink Fleur de sel is produced by evaporating water from a brine of pink Himalayan salt, leaving behind a thin film of salt on the surface. After that, this layer is delicately removed using sieves so as not to damage the manufactured thin flakes. They have a rare, flaky, and distinct texture when compared to other salts and are used as a finishing salt, adding crunch to gourmet food when sprinkled on top.
- It is used in small amounts because of its saltier flavour, which results in a lower sodium intake.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It lowers the risk of heart disease.
- It is non-toxic and not harmful to use.
- It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- It can help prevent cavities.
- It improves digestion and overall health.