easichick is a bio-secure poultry bedding designed to protect the health of birds and therefore improve yields for farmers.Made from clean recycled wood fibre, easichick is treated with a patented organic additive.
• Guaranteed bio-secure from factory to delivery
• Absorbent and free-draining
• Dust free
• Zero counts for moulds, Salmonella sp., Pseudmonas, Aspergillus sp. Avia Influenza and Enterobacteria*
• Improved thermal properties
• Reduced ammonia therefore reduced hock burn
• Reduced need for topping up
• Reduced capping
• Fast recovery in extreme conditions
• Traceable testing for alluding produced
easichick is suitable for use in most spreading equipment and will not carry easily into the feed or the drinkers.
*Using standard laboratory tests with a limit of detection of 20 organisms/gram (Aspergillus), 10 organisms/gram (enterobacteria) and 1 viable organism/25 g (Salmonella).