Status: Approved for use in organic systems
Type: Bedding materials
easichick is a bio-secure poultry bedding designed to protect the health of birds and therefore improve yields for farmers.
Made from clean recycled wood fibre, easichick is treated with a patented organic additive. easichick offers:
- Guaranteed bio-secure from factory to delivery
- Absorbent and free-draining
- Dust free
- Zero counts for moulds, Salmonella sp., Pseudmonas, Aspergillus sp. Avia Influenza and Enterobacteria*
- Improved thermal properties
- Reduced ammonia therefore reduced hock burn
- Reduced need for topping up
- Reduced capping
- Fast recovery in extreme conditions
- Traceable testing for alluding produced
easichick is suitable for use in most spreading equipment and will not carry easily into the feed or the drinkers.
*Using standard laboratory tests with a limit of detection of 20 organisms/gram (Aspergillus), 10 organisms/gram (enterobacteria) and 1 viable organism/25 g (Salmonella).